Wednesday, June 29, 2005

paint a picture

OHMYGOSH!

so, today i got passport photos done.

if i'm going to the gym, i really try to not shower before, because i have to shower after, and my skin gets too dry. so, i did wash my face and brush my teeth, and even tied my hair back so the pictures wouldn't look like i'd literally rolled out of bed... because i almost had.

oh boy. so, the guy at the place (where it says 10 min passport photos) is like, yeah, but they're not ten mins. i'm like, okay, i need them anyway, let's roll. he then tells me i'm really shiny. but i didn't understand what he said... so he repeated it, and i tell him i'm going to the gym, so i didn't want to shower first. he tells me it's okay, because he has baby powder. the passport people don't like too shiny. so he dusts my T-zone and i'm like, thanks for looking out for me. i know these pics are gonna look rough, no need for me to be shiny on top of it. anyway, pics were taken, and as i'm walking down the street (i had to go back later to pick up the final product) i started thinking, that's a lot of powder he put on me. wouldn't it suck if i'm walking down the street with white streaks on my face? yeah, it sucked. i looked in the mirror and saw two big white powder marks across my forehead. as soon as i got the pictures, i was like, let's see how much shows in the photos. it's not that bad, but i do have a visible white streak. worse than the white streak? is how tired i look, and how one eye is bigger than the other! the best part is that i've had waaaay worse passport photos, and i'm actually a bit impressed these turned out this well.

No comments: