Thursday, June 02, 2005

clarification

clarify my body:

i guess i'm supposed to feel revitalised and stuff. maybe the cleanse was too mild to notice a huge difference, but i think something stronger would probably have killed me! *laugh* i was really excited when i woke up this morning, because the cleanse is OVER! but, as i was cataloguing my food, trying to decide what to eat, i remembered that i gave away all of my good food to that girl at work. this morning's breakfast ended up being rice cakes with organic sugarless cashew butter and some homemade raspberry jam... my sugar fix.

clarify my space:

for people that live far away (cause 2 out of 2 people have said) no, i don't live in the condo in the pictures, someone else does. i had to do a building inspection, to remove the subjects. i move in on the 28th of july. as if i'd have all white walls! gross!

clarify my mind:

i've changed my mind, i'm going to jet to hope today. shower first and then go. hopefully it will be a quick trip. i'm just delaying the inevitable otherwise. because i will have to go to hope, and i will not like it. get it done now, or later. now will feel better in the long run.

No comments: