Wednesday, June 29, 2005

good call

PHEWSH! what a day!

trust your gut.

i just took the garbage downstairs, and of course, i'm in my grossest pants, my hair still drying, and basically bumming, and the hottest guy in my building is in the elevator. him: what's the plan? me: for tonight? (looks down at outfit) uh... not much, i'm pretty tired. i had to force myself to bring the garbage down. him: oh, i just leave it for the morning when i'm heading out. (in head, me: well, maybe if i got up in the morning, or better yet: got my ass out of my house by noon, i would. want to make out?) me: have fun tonight. him: yeah, take care.

why trust your gut? cause the last thing i did, was put the pants on. i only see people in my building when i don't want to. and only in underwear would be that time... moving out in 30 days or not.

No comments: