Monday, June 27, 2005

the height of the matter

ummm... i may have been lying to myself for the past few years. as in the past 10. i think when i go to the doctor's on thursday, i will get her measure me. i measured myself today. i'm going to say, not the most accurate method. sit down for this one, i think i may be shorter than 5"10.

when james and karen were over, somehow (via ian) it came up that i think i'm 5"10. maybe i used to be. on my passport it says 175cm. and that's my german passport. the germans are accurate. then ian started throwing out crazy ideas of me being as short as 5"7. i was in shock. people have never hit me with those kind of numbers before. i was willing to concede to 5"9-5"9 1/2. he was having none of it. as of this afternoon, he may be closer to the mark than me.

maybe once i start with yoga again (this week, for sure) my muscles will elongate and i'll be tall again. wish me luck, it's been a hard day!

No comments: