Thursday, August 05, 2004

wanting, waiting for stu to justify my love

oh my god. imagine if stu DID do a search, or that he knows someone who knows someone that i know that reads my blog? well, FREAKAZOID is what he'd be thinking. since i think this is highly unlikely (ignorance is bliss) i will continue to write about him as if he were a luddite. he does deliver the mail by foot afterall. and he'll be looking for a doctor, so i think i'm safe...well, mostly.

so, i don't know that i'm actually in love with stu. i really hadn't thought about him for a while... i guess until i ordered some books from amazon.ca. you can get airmiles if you go through your store thingy so that's what i've been doing. i'm addicted to airmiles. my mom bought me a kitchenaid mixer, and i've bought a kitchenaid food processor. it's been an exciting addition to both my life and my friends'. wow. tangent much? anyway. i'm expecting my books... please don't ask what they are. there's not a thinker among them... they should come tomorrow. so i'm getting excited that stu (if he's still around, i seriously haven't seen him in forever) will bring the package to my door! whoo hoo! maybe i should shave my legs. LMAO.

anyway... i think that i don't have a crush on him anymore. except that he is so f'ing hot.

today i had to be at the store for 8am. brutal. i am helping with inventory. it was supposed to be a 4 hr shift but got turned into a 9 hour marathon. lots of typing in codes, etc. and by the end of it people were getting testy. the good news is that a girl that works there made me a cute flower to go in my hair. i love it. i'm extra cute now! whoo hooo!

oh, and i did get lunch for free. lisa and i went out for sushi. the yam and veggie (no mushrooms) kind. and i had agadeshi tofu... mmmm... tofu.

yay! the fireworks are tonight. i've got to get some coal, or whatever it is for my barbeque, so that i can have a veggie burger. (i bought some the other day, but it was the wrong kind... the kind i bought already had lighter fluid on it (that was all the had at safeway) ian laughingly informed me that that would probably blow up in my face. i took it back. i should book it. and shower. yukky! it was hot on the bus back! (to my house, not on the back of the bus...i DID have $2 for fare).

oh, and p.s. i'm NOT going to look at the hair section on toren's blog anymore. i think it's best if i just leave the situation alone...in case anyone's waiting for more snarky comments from me to puck and that other guy.


No comments: