Monday, August 09, 2004

key mystery solved.

dearest ian,

thank you for finding my key in your shorts. thanks for giving it back to me, instead of sticking to your story of me not giving it to you (and therefore being able to admit that you were wrong).

thanks ian, thian.

also eventful today:

ian figured out how we will install the airconditioner tomorrow (and by "we" i mean, he... j/k, i'll help. i can cut the wood, and hold stuff. i DO have a skilsaw, you know. and i can even help create awesome ideas for how it should be installed).

• we went to DQ (where all the vee dubs go, and now my tummy doesn't feel so good from too much icecream).

• we rented the last samurai, which i hope is the last tom cruise film i see. ever. except for maybe that new one with jamie foxx. seriously kids, the last samurai did no justice to the japanese, and was generally poor... ian and i decided to play scrabble shortly into the movie.

• ian kicked my ass at that scrabble game. why am i sucking at games lately? i clearly need to step up my commitment to these games and practice when others aren't around. at this point, however, i think i'd rather sleep.



No comments: