Sunday, August 29, 2004

got you where i want you

oh my god. i TOTALLY forgot about this song. but i heard it on the radio and was like: oh YAY! so, i downloaded it and of course some soundgarden, cause who can listen to that song without thinking about chris cornell? try it. i dare you.

hope was decent today. played some crib with d and my mom, and lost HUGE. had over-priced sushi. did laundry. put this special stuff on my windshield that ian gave me, because i was complaining that my windshield was messed up. and it worked. which was good.

what was especially funny? well... as danielle was giving me her glamour magazine, she read it while doing her garage sale, she said (paraphrased) i don't understand it: cosmo said purple and pink eyeshadows are out, and glamour says they're in. i'm so confused.

it was awesome.

i picked up my sister's digital camera while i was in hope. i'm going to try to upload some pics that i took in utah on our vacation (she doesn't know how to send pics). i don't know if her camera is mac friendly. wish me luck! AND i got a hot glue gun so i can make adorable flowers for hair! oooh, i can't wait to get started...too bad this week is too busy to get started. and i got a cartridge for my fax machine, so that it's not just collecting dust... fax away people!

only 5 sleeps til calgary!





No comments: