Thursday, August 05, 2004

pea-NUT, peanut butter, and oatmeal.

whoo hoo cookie success. martha would be proud. as enticement... in case any one wanted to know, i think that for saturday's barbeque, i will make this rocky road ganache pie thingy. it's in this month's martha that ian made me buy at london drugs because he was embarassed for me to charge 98¢ to my mastercard. i thought i was going to buy an airconditioner there, but they were out of little ones, and so i only brought my mastercard with me. (so i can get airmiles). so then i also picked up a british magazine (whose name i will not say) and a chocolate bar for d and me. and i think something else. this 98¢ purchase became $15. jeez louise!

thanks for the cookie compliment, there are more where that came from. i really do have to go... i should sweep or something too.


No comments: