Wednesday, July 19, 2006

scary movie

the past week and a half that gerry's been away i've been pretty okay by myself in the house at night. this means i haven't been freaking out.

tonight's a bit different. three more sleeps left and tonight i'm losing my cool.

i think it's because i had a nightmare last night, and now i'm afraid to go to sleep.

what could be that bad?

it's not the first time i've dreamt about babysitting these kids that used to live in the log house down the road from me when i was younger. one time (in real life) i was babysitting them and a cop came by and askled if i'd seen this guy around, and i was like, uh no... he suggested bringing the kids inside to play for the day. so i knew that that had happened in my dream, cause i remember the feeling that day, and it was present in my dream.

(in my dream) the kids were playing inside, but one of them got out through the basement door and the killer was waiting outside for anyone to come out. we were going by a hedge, which he totally blended in with when he stepped out to attack us. somehow i grabbed the kid and we made it inside. but the lock was broken so i had to prop stuff up against it. we all ran upstairs, and the rest is pretty blurry... of course the killer come out of the bushes was the part i keep remembering.

anyway, i'm not really excited about being in the house in the middle of nowhere right now. i've sort of had to run from room to room turning on lights, and then go back and turn them off. my fear does not overcome my guilt of leaving lights on all night.

No comments: