Sunday, July 02, 2006

ahh! the weekend!

after my first week back at work (i was there until after 9 on friday) the weekend was a welcome break.

friday i went home, had something to eat and had a super long talk with danielle. it was great, and pepped me up a bit, since i'd been feeling a little yukky the past couple of days.

saturday was all about football. i watched to full germany game that morning, and i met elaine for lunch at casanova's, which i will review on eating out tomorrow and then i came home watched some more and went to bed.

today i got tonnes of housework done, and made a list of things for gerry to do before he leaves for the states. i also made a list of things for him to bring me back from the states. yes, this is on top of the huge list that i've asked danielle to bring here for me. it's not like she's working now. she can spend her next 4 weeks shopping around for me! :o) (i do really appreciate the efforts, so i'd better continue making fun of myself!).

No comments: