Wednesday, July 06, 2005

should be working

ummm... i should be doing work. but i'm kinda not feeling like it, can you tell? three blogs in an hour, and a couple of pictures and a new link to boot. uh, yeah, not super feeling like doing work.

earlier today i did some work, mostly numbers stuff. boooooring!

i wish i had chocolate at my house! or hot lips. that would be sweet right now.

also exciting today was me beating jeffy (best of three) at carcassonne. and me remembering how to spell carcassonne.

oh, and yesterday i ate bacon. i've decided that for every day for the next two weeks, starting yesterday, i would have to eat some meat or lots of items in my top 5 list for non-heme iron content (no matter how poorly they mix together). today i ate kidney beans. and broc. and cashews. and had two (going on three) iron pills. i wonder if pig meat seems less gross to me. oh crap! pork is the other WHITE meat. i'm supposed to eat red meat. guess i'd better buy more beans. crapsichord. so much for getting iron through meat. guess it'll have to be m&ms afterall!

yesterday i also got my jewelry that susie from indigo star made for me for danielle's wedding. it matches superbly and will be fun to wear after as well... so i guess i should go shopping at some point for some clothes to match. :o) woe is me!

No comments: