Saturday, July 16, 2005

do you want a beer, or a doobie or something?

i stopped by my sister's house this evening. took danielle in for backup once we saw the five cars parked in the driveway.

sometimes my BIL (brother-in-law) is super nice to me, sometimes not. tonight he was nice, and offered us some beer and some pot. and was trying to make jokes about danielle getting married tomorrow, but was really too stoned/drunk to finish them, so i had to do it for him.

i got to see my kitty, seymour, tonight. he is still super cute, and it kinda makes me sad to see him. part of me really wants to bring him with me to white rock, and i guess i could, cause rachel would probably be there to feed him and stuff. it's just that he's such an outdoor cat. being in a condo would kill him. and that makes me sad. i feel bad for him. i would give him way more attention, but he would probably lose it and tear up my apartment. i am going to start looking for a good home for him; it's the only resonable thing i can think of. it still makes me sad though, he's such a fiesty kitty! like his mommy!! oh...maybe the stewarts will take him... hmmm... i need to work on this.

No comments: