Monday, July 11, 2005

oh, canada

today i was changing my hydro and phone over to my white rock address. and the guy at hydro was sooo cute (i know this wouldn't have happened in the states).

he asked me if there was anyone else that should be on the account so that they can also make changes and such. since i'll be away, traveling the world come september, and rachel will be staying at my house, i thought it might be nice for her to be able to change the account as needed, without needing me to call or anything. so, i said, yes, and gave her name (i had also just used her mom as a reference). then he asked, if she was my roommate or my partner, and i said, just my roommate. so cute!!!

i also had to tell him that i'm currently unemployed, then i was like: oh, wait i'm self-employeed! *laugh* but i still didn't have to put a security deposit down, cause i have god credit! YAHOO!

oh, and i have my new phone number and address, so i'll send that out asap. if i miss you on the list, just let me know. sometimes i'm not good at that.

No comments: