Wednesday, July 13, 2005

free stuff

if you read the post below, you will know that my goal today (since i'd stopped crying) was to get some compensation from mac. i did. the $200 software i bought yesterday is now mine for free, and they're also paying for the rental of this G5... i can have it up to two weeks. oh, and they're also paying for the new hard drive.

so, now that my new bestfriend filip, who is soooo awesome, has recovered my hard drive, i am going to work my ass off today to get all this stuff done, so i can just have fun at the wedding and not worry about anything.

things are looking up. and i have my eye on a sweet powerbook already.

:o) i'm still curious if filip has looked through my files... it always feels so personal to have someone have complete access to my computer. eek.

No comments: