Friday, July 22, 2005

at least there'll be hockey

next fall, when hockey starts, if i'm still in europe, i'm going to have to plan my days and waking/sleeping times carefully. if a game starts at 7pm here, that means it's either a 3 or 4am game in europe... depending on the country. but i have been thinking about this a lot and i think it's manageable. despite my insomnia, i'm sure i can catch some games. (i'll listen online, cause canadian hockey's not important enough to broadcast there, usually.) sure, there are more important things than hockey. examples are: boys, bags, shoes, cute knickers and martinis. in my utopia, they are all part and parcel. yes, somehow all these things come together, and i can explain it, if deemed necessary. on days that i miss a game, cause i'm sure i will, i'll just continue to get the updates emailed to me. phewsh. trevor and i won't be truly separated.

i wonder who will get sydney in the draft... anyone want to guess?

today i noticed i got a tan while driving to hope yesterday. i had the windows open, and the sunroof too. so in my "what a croc" shirt, with capped sleeves, i managed to increase the complexity of what had been a very simple farmer tan to something so far out there, and layered even, that it has no name. yet. give me time. what a croc tan, is the best i've got so far.

oh! and i said no today. YAY! i'm proud of my progress! well, i kind of said no. i was called to come into the store to set up the server... really the IPs just need adjusting and such. i feel like i have enough on my plate right now ... packing, working, sarah visiting, my family, the estate, and the elation of hockey returning. it's just too much for me to go around fixing people's servers. i need time to blog! and email! *gosh* so me kinda saying no, was: i'm not sure if i'll have time. i'd be surprised if i did, but if i can do it, i will. i'm so weak.

oh! today at the gym i did one set of 12 push-ups on the bosu ball (they're harder than regular push-ups, so don't make fun of my weak number). then i did another set of 10, which is my regular number. i can't believe i got up to 12. i used to do millions of push-ups, in karate we even did knuckle push-ups, now i'm just happy to get to 12! oy.

anyway, back to work.

No comments: