Sunday, November 07, 2004

the most important day of the year

to me.

as probably all of you know: my birthday is a really big deal to me. you have been warned. there's been lots of shit going on lately so i wasn't sure what, if anything, i would plan for the *big day*. usually invitations would have already been sent out. i decided today that i want to go dancing, and it was a big thing, cause i can't focus enough to make a decision these days. i know i'm going to le tigre on the actual day of my birthday, but i wouldn't mind an optional dinner and mandatory dancing either the saturday before (20th) or the saturday after (27th). normally i pick a date and make everyone revolve around me (you're allowed to behave like this on *your* birthday) but this year, the countess of cute will listen to the people! :oD

please post/email responses

p.s. if you're a newer friend: i'm not kidding about it being very very important.

No comments: