Tuesday, November 30, 2004

cliff hanger

okay, so speedle *really* is dead. and that's fine. well, still surprising, despite jeffy's hints two months ago. they did show that super hot guy in the lab, the one that said he expects speedle to walk in at any moment. so maybe he'll have a bigger role now.

also exciting, and happening yesterday: i got my hair did (cut and colour). which *obviously* is very exciting for me. it took hours, and cost too much (as hair things tend to). but it's a bolder, blonder, redder ursula. i would have taken a picture to upload, but i can't upload from my computer, and i don't have a digital camera with which to take the picture. you'll just have to trust me.

it was sooo f'ing cold here last night. after i got my hair done (couldn't get it flattened, because it was raining and would just pouff) i was taking the bus home and my teeth were chattering. i totally crashed when i got home. i couldn't even finish wheel of fortune. i went to bed and slept. a lot.

i took down my flower lights today. my letter said i had until today to do so. i wanted to wait until the last minute. now i have to figure out some way to hang them that doesn't violate strata but are still visible. you know, to piss the one woman that complained off. :o)



No comments: