Thursday, November 25, 2004

meow

le tigre show yesterday was fun. i'm sure that is was. thank you to yvonne who convinced me to go despite having yet another crappy feeling day. also, thank you to yvonne for drink number two and for bringing your friend who gladly drank most of my last drink when i was too drunk to keep drinking...but may have done so.

sober urs:
we went to jeff and heidi's where everyone sang happy birthday to me. there was a pre-le tigre dance party and toast talk. then we took the bus downtown... i got a free ride. whoo hoo!
the we walked to the commodore after jeff and others peed in an alley that jeff referred to as "a great place to pee".

we got to the commodore, got drinks, checked jackets/hoodies etc. and got drinks. we were right close for most of it.

drunk urs:
very soon into my first drink, i was buzzed. and realised that i should have eaten dinner. (yeah, if i had wanted to spend tonnes of $$ on drinks!) anyway, the first act was wicked. i have no idea what their name is. but they were from san fran. i totally remember that.

*drinking, dancing*

this girl asks me how she knows me. i have no idea. so then we figure out it's from sophie's my diner up the street. which is wicked. now i'll be friends with all of the waitresses there. she was generous and offered me pot.

i peed like a million times. anyway. everyone was dancing. and it was fun. also! one of the glow in the dark sticks from lesbians on ecstacy got tossed to someone in front of dalia who passed it to dalia who gave it to me. that was sooo wicked. thanks dal.

and then i had to pee in the boys washroom. cause i really had to go. i remember i had to sit on the seat because otherwise i would have fallen over. but i totally wiped it first. and everyone was wishing me happy birthday. janet was with me. thanks janet. also, thanks for letting me lean against your leg, and protecting me from the bouncer who asked if i was alright, cause i was passing out on the lobby floor, against said leg.

fries at fritz are good, but would be better with fried onions, not fresh.

oh, and i remember waiting for the bus for forever, and totally being scared that i was going to get a lung infection/pneumonia again. it was soooo cold and wet. and this guy who was 20 was chatting me up, and i was like, uh, i think i'm too old for you! and then i had to take a cab cause it was too cold. but i got a good deal. $7.

if you know of other things that happened, feel free to add in the comments section!

yay le tigre! meow.

and please check out kenji's blog! i'm going to put effort into supin' up my blog soon. and then i will have a friends list like everyone else.

also, i cleaned my bathroom yesterday, did dishes, did some general tidying and had my laundry done for me on monday. things are starting to get more civilised around here. and my civilised, i mean clean.






No comments: