Tuesday, November 02, 2004

funday

today d and i (cause she kept me company last night and called in sick for work! whoo hoo!) got manicures. and then i wrecked two of my nails. anyway, the colour is so cute and *blush* pink *hee hee* that i love to look at it. d's is a more serious colour, but she has a more serious job. now i have cute toes and fingers and more grrlfriends should visit me so we can move on to facials and massages!

danielle kicked my ass at crib, and then ian (who's only played like twice) kicked my ass at crib. but i had mac and cheese (president's choice white cheddar) so i'm mostly over it... cause i had cob's white bread toast with it! whoo hoo!!! and corn chips. ummm... i think i should make a salad for dinner. i don't think those banana muffins count as fruit. :oD



No comments: