Sunday, November 07, 2004

finicky

so, this is the first time since i last blogged that i could get blogger to work. weird. i'm going to update and catch you kids up.

tuesday
worked. it wasn't very exciting, except i think that that's the day a girl at work (that i was afraid was going to have to be fired...afraid of me being the one to do it, that is) quite. in the process, she almost made me late for work. anyway, rach's mom came in to cover my break. and it was nice to see her. then i went to hope. saw my mom, and she looked way better than sunday. yay! i only drove back to the burn cause i crashed at ian's place. which, for the the record is 15 mins to the mall. i believe i suggested his dad and he hurry up and finish the renovations so that we can switch houses.

wednesday
worked. watched jeopardy and went to bed, i think. to be honest, i can't really remember what happened wednesday. if you were with me, please let me know. this could be the day my blender kicked it. now i have to buy a new one, but ian said that they are on sale at LD for like $170. cause i really want a kitchenaid one, and i still need like 400 airmiles to get one for free. but maybe if i buy one, then i can use the airmiles for something else... like a digital camera. that could be fun! oh, maybe this was the day i was getting into the shower and my right foot slipped and my left shin slammed against the tub. obviously it bruised. i could barely stand up... but i didn't want to die in the shower. naked.

thursday
worked. went to another torturous strata meeting. dear god, please make the pain end soon. it lasted so f'ing long. and i was soooo beat afterwards, that i could only watch a little bit of survivor (that i have to tape cause they insist on thursday night strata meetings, despite that being yoga night!).

friday
worked. went to holt's to pick up my clinique order and bonus, and james mcb's present. it was hard to pick out, but the guy at the counter did a great job wrapping it. and he picked a sassy bag for the gift. how fun. i got to ms. scarlett at clue, and i won. i think i had an advantage though... i was totally hopped up on chicklets. oh, and if anyone wants to see the rules, ms. scarlett does get to go first. :op oh, and while making a phone call i was taking off my shirt and i scraped my forehead with my nail (which is pretty short). i now have a scrape in the middle of my head. it's scabbing, a good thing, cause it killed to wash.

saturday
got up early for ihop breakkie in the burn. i really do like the pancakes there. and i'm surprised by the number of people that are up so early on a saturday. it's kinda weird. creepy even. but it was nice to have pancakes. cause i love them so much. i want shirts that say toast-ellent and pancakellent. it would really reflect how i feel.

there's more! i worked. but also i got to do two interviews today. one was a second interview, and one was a group interview (i've never been to one before). but it went well. so we're going to do some test-shifts and see how much we like these ladies.

seriously, there's even more. i bought (hopefully)comfy black shoes (yay!) and two bras today. which IS exciting. oh, and the other day i went to old navy and bought a $6.97 hoodie. so cute. and some other good deal stuff. like a 3.97 t-shirt. and i guess i should look for socks soon... i couldn't go shoe shopping yesterday cause i had a hole in my sock. which is sad, cause they're my cute flower socks from england, and that's like the third pair this week that needed chucking.

then i went to hope to visit my mom, and she beat me 2-1 at crib. and she got up from her bed almost by herself. that was exciting.

and now i'm home and it's way past my bed time. night!

No comments: