Thursday, December 30, 2004

shop 'til you drop

have i mentioned that i hurt my foot? well, today i almost shopped 'til i dropped. literally. by the almost end of it, my foot was hurting, a lot. and now (i was getting up the wrong way) and caused such extreme pain (it's still throbbing) that i almost starting crying, and danielle suggested we go to the hospital.

shopping was extremely successful. i didn't get any shoes, despite my determination. i'm not overly distraught, just because of current foot pain... a girl shouldn't break in new shoes if she breaks her foot. but i did get: clinique clarifying lotion (holt's), a green FURLA bag (holt's), a scarf to wear like a belt, sunglasses (both green and from aldo accessories), brown and beige hair elastics which are to be worn as head bands, toilet paper and a magazine (all from london drugs).

okay, now let's get back to the bag. i usually resist going in to the holt renfrew bag and shoe sections because i really do adore both accessories. if i could live on shoes and bags, i would. so, clearly, i shouldn't have spent so much on a bag. BUT danielle was with me, and she's a bad influence, and the bag is adorable. also, it was on sale. and it's green, my most favourite colour ever. have i mentioned how adorable it is? it even has little feet to rest on. little cute shiny metal feet. so fabulous.

so, if you're looking to go out for dinner, i will wear shoes that kill my foot, just so me and my furla can look good! vain? well, we all have our weaknesses, and i'm more than willing to admit to my bag/shoe disease.


No comments: