Monday, December 06, 2004

revisit

during my two days off i will do some fun things:

•go to sophie's
•make vera a scarf for christmas (she doesn't read my blog)
•go to a wholesaler's open house
•get my boss's driver's license with her
•go to hope
•go out for dinner
•clean the floors in my apartment

yesterday was a very very long day. during my break, instead of eating lunch, i had an orange and a banana and got semi-permanent eyelashes put on. holy f. if you ever get this done, be prepared. i cried and cried. it's not just like putting on fake eyelashes. anyway, it looks like i have huge lashes and like i'm perpetually wearing mascara.

we also had a staff meeting last night. but i was soooo hungry and tired and had a headache (cause we didn't have time to stop for dinner) that i was not in a good mood.

but i feel good now, and am ready to get rolling. if anyone's interested in doing some knitting/crocheting and watching a movie or something like that tonight, let me know. i've got to put my nose to the grindstone on crafts.


No comments: