Tuesday, December 14, 2004

boxes

okay, anyone who *really* knows me, knows that i have a problem with boxes. i keep them. often. just in case. it's because when you move, you're always like, oh, if only i had the box that these pots and pans originally came in, and then they could fit perfectly back in and to top it off, i wouldn't even have to mark the box, because the pictures tell you what's inside. i've been teased about this habit and always defended myself.

this evening, when i went to put my air conditioner into storage (in its original box, which, if i might add, made it much easier to transport) there really wasn't much space to store the airconditioner. i had been meaning to collapse some of the remaining boxes, but out of sight, out of mind. tonight, i recycled some of them.

i blame the skil saw i had to get for my floors. it's in a box too. i wish ian hadn't recyled its orginal box, because now i always forget what's in this plain brown box.

oh, and someone in my building is blocking my storage locker with a big tv box. i think it's a plasma. i'd want to keep the box for that too... but not if it interfered with someone else's space.

in other exciting news: i had two pieces of toast today, and zero smoothies, my hair looked HOT today, but i still don't have a date for friday night. and i've been spending a lot of time looking at houses and jobs online. if anyone knows of somewhere cool to live where it would be easy-ish to get a job let me know. i'm bored, and a change like that could be fun.




No comments: