Friday, December 03, 2004

it's not right, but it's okay

yay! i spent this morning listening to sam roberts on vinyl and doing some cleaning. yahoo. this is probably my first day since i got sick in october that i've been able to focus like this. it's not perfect. but at least there's space on my couch (it's currently *not* covered in jewelry and bedding) and the dishes are done and the floor has been swept!

other things i've done this morning:
•priced jewelry
•watched the view
•laundry
•put clothes away
•paid my telus bill

things to do:
•more banking
•put away my a/c into storage
•put away my flower lights
•pick up stuff from the store
•my hair (some things are bigger than others)

just so everyone knows: since i've made the decision to not go to hope today, so that i can get stuff done here, it's been *very very very* hard not to crawl back to bed. it's a gross day out, and a warm bed with a flannel duvet cover is a siren trying to lure me in.

also, christmas shopping is coming along really well. i'm going to make a few presents... so i have to get some stuff to tide me over until i go to hope. ideally i'll be fast, cause i don't have heaps of time.

oh, and p.s. i fired the girl that i was talking about in the "oh boy" blog. that happened wednesday. it had to happen. before anyone asks, i was really nice about it.


No comments: