Thursday, January 03, 2013

Day 1

This morning was our first injection in preparation for IVF. Gerry had put the menopur in the fridge last night, so it was a bit cold and stingy going in, and I ended up breaking one of the Q caps. In the past, this probably would have thrown me off. Not so much now. I just googled if it's okay to have kept it in the fridge, consensus seems to be it's fine, and I'll just get another Q cap later. Meh, no biggy. For the record, and because I may hate him by the end of this week and may need the reminder, Gerry's been lovely & supportive. We're both excited, not just because the odds are slightly in our favour this time, but because we're going to either be doing this, or closing this door, so that we can jump out the open window. Day 1: So far, so good. Rage level: none

No comments: