Thursday, April 20, 2006

makin' it work-day 3

day three of the cleanse is now over. i'd say that today was a success. we had a great dinner, and no one died. i don't think either of us was as grumpy as before (and by that i mean me on day 1 and 2 and gerry on day 2).

i do have a mysterious bruise on my face. it actually looks like a hickey on the side of my face. i woke up this morning, went to the toilet and was like, how'd blood get on my face? the 'blood' wouldn't come off. i blame gerry. or my watch... but mostly gerry.

went shopping with sharon today... and sourced out no new products that can be eaten while on the cleanse. yesterday i did eventually find a juice that is a concentrate, but decently tasty all the same.

i think i might try to get a job on friday. i said might... i want to enjoy unemployment more... maybe we should go away this weekend. take advantage of my waster girlfriend status... not that we can eat out anywhere. huh... maybe this will be a 5 day cleanse instead! in which case: YAY! it's almost over! whoot! two days? easy sleasy.

No comments: