Friday, April 21, 2006

cleanse day 4 is over

and i'm halfway through day 5. can i get a whoot-whoot?

today i finally got the tax renewed on my car. i went there a couple of days ago, and stood in line for over an hour, finally got to the kiosk, and handed the guy my paper, ready to turn over the cash, and get my little piece of paper.

when i got to the window, and handed the guy my form that was sent to me, he was like: uh, is this all? i was like, uh yeah, that's all they sent me. he left for a second and came back with a new piece of paper and said: you need to fill this out. i was like, oh... uh, i didn't know that. this is my first time. he said something and laughed. i had to get him to repeat it. so he looked guilty but did: oh, well i could say something about that. to be honest, i was expecting this kind of talk at the tax office so i was confused. so i was like: what? oh like a virgin? and he then explained that there were kids around, etc. he told me that because he'd stamped it, i could just skip the line once i'd filled out all the info.

i'm not really comfortable skipping lines, so i spent half an hour in the line today. in any case- i got the paper today. the cleanse is still going. still no casualties.

No comments: