Thursday, May 18, 2006

tag, you're it

can you tell i'm looking for a job? post/email your details. it will be fun for you. i was going to email it, but then saw that kenji had posted his... s-m-r-t... whoot!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. graphic/web designer
2. do-it-all at hope unlimited
3. fashion politzei at the mall
4. do-it-all at mom's fabric/craft store

Four nicknames I've been given:
1. ursy
2. uschi
3. curse
4. pookie

Four movies I would watch over and over:
(i will watch any movie that i liked over and over, refer to degree)
1. LOTR
2. big fish
3. stay (far away...so close)
4. i'm sure there are tonnes more...in fact, too many

Four places I have lived:
1. west coast & 'out east' canada
2. england
3. the netherlands
4. ireland

Four TV shows I HAVE to watch:
1. Law & Order
2. CSI
3. Daily Show
4. Columbo

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. india
2. western europe
3. 80% of the states
4. 80% of the provinces (0% of the territories)

Four things I could NOT live without
1. friends-they are my support and remind me to laugh
2. love
3. memories
4. humour

Four of my favorite foods:
1. pavlova
2. indian
3. sophie's veggie burger
4. reese's peanut butter cups (food/not food whatever)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. darbar... reading k's made me think that i could go for a nice dhansak right about now
2. on the beach in the med. oh, well... a nice hot beach anywhere, i guess
3. sonoma county, with a glass of sparkling
4. vancouver

No comments: