Wednesday, May 03, 2006

interview with a vampire

okay, yer wan wasn't actually a vampire... but i did do an interview with a recruitment agency today. it was good to get up early throw on some make-up and dress up, all while pretending that i do that every day... and that's it's natural. i took my first typing test and hit 52 and 54/wpm, i will try to find something online that will bring me up a bit higher.

the receptionist was lovely there. she was like: i really like your top. it's so soft and feminine but professional too! which was extra great, cause in a moment of panic (me? no!) i freaked this morning and was like: does this top look stupid with these pants?! and then we chatted for a bit.

on another note... my pants fit me again, and the pants that i was wearing yesterday are now too big. boo urns. danielle... i may be making requests soon. my new shoes looked HAWT with my pants, and it was only after about 3 km of walking on cobble stone in them that they started to kill.

i'm going to try to get my hair done today. i went to my regular salon, but one of the colourists is sick today so they can't take more appointments. i'm going to go to peter mark at mahon point, because it has free parking. parking downtown is expensive for the three hours it will take to have my hair done.

tomorrow is gerry's birthday so i have a whole list of things to do before/after hair. my friend rose is going to make a cake, and i'm going to make cupcakes. i also plan to make a whole fiesta of food items for the barbeque. also we're continuing our Georgina's Guide theme and going to Jacob's on the Mall for gerry's birthday dinner tomorrow night. as per my request, a vegetarian option will be available for me. whoot.

No comments: