Wednesday, May 10, 2006

i hate you

dear bitch at peter mark who cut my hair,

please learn that "one inch" is about 1/4th the amount you actually took off. i believe i went in with curly hair and that might suggest that if cut short, my hair will actually be even shorter. i am now sporting a shoulder-length hair cut, and no... my hair isn't darker, it's even more blonde.

allow me to sum up.

i went in asking for my roots to be touched-up and for a trim. i ended up getting much lighter hair (despite a conversation where i would be getting some darker ones, so the highlights would last longer) and much shorter hair (despite asking for a trim, and then confirming that only 1 inch would come off).

i now hate my hair and have learned my lesson. if tony & guy can't do your hair, because one of their colourists is sick, wait. it's worth the money and the wait.

peter mark sucks.

sadly,
ursula

No comments: