Thursday, September 01, 2005

picking fruit

today i bought a 17" powerbook and an iSight. well, i put a down payment on the powerbook, and bought the iSight. the computer will be in by tuesday. the iSight took about 30 seconds to set up... maybe less. basically i wasted about 20 seconds looking at all of my options for stands/clips and 10 seconds plugging it in. i love that it comes with a carrying case... the camera that is. it's soooo cute. i'm in love.

so, now i'm available for chatting with a camera! you need to have an aim account to talk to me though. but i'm desperate to try it out, so everyone sign up!

YAY! more apple products to add to my collection. i did find someone to buy my iMac, so things are working out.

oh, and TD called today. they're giving me $25 to take ian out for lunch. there was a small problem with using the site online in Tahoe, and they feel sorry (they don't want me to switch banks).

now i just need bell to let me put my account on hold... i need to figure out a plan.

No comments: