Tuesday, September 20, 2005

i'm in love with a boy

a boy named newt!

seriously, i've been doing a lot of work on this little baby, and it's been getting its fair share of non-work fun-ness. so far, so good! *touch wood*

oh, except that it won't let me book tickets through aircanada. i figure this could mean one of two things, canada doesn't want me to leave, or the more probable, air canada's website is *gasp* not all that mac friendly. i thought i booked sarah's flight online, but maybe i didn't. anyway, it was a freakin' waste of time today, booking my sister's flight. blah blah blah her freaky birds were problematic. but it got done.

also done today: picked out tile for the backsplash in my kitchen, which may or may not be done before i leave, webcam chatting with G, work (and lots of it) and dinner with danielle and ian at sophie's.

why i am blogging when i'm so exhausted, i have no idea.

oh! but on the skytrain coming back there was this annoying girl who was hitting on this hot guy (ummm... danielle, notice how i still to the truth, and don't edit it to, "this sorta okay guy" like you did when relaying the story to jordy? uh, yeah. :op ) in the seat in front of her. examples of what she said to make me annoyed include: can you point out on the map where we are? do i have to change trains to get to surrey? really? i just stay on this one? but once he left, there was this other guy (much less cute, way more creepy) that tried to make eye contact with me, but luckily i had danielle there to protect me. as i've said before, i am a freak magnet in public places. so, danielle was hissing at me: pay attention to me. don't look. you're gonna make eye contact. anyway, she saved me, and then i felt sorry for the girl who was now getting harassed by Mr. Once a girl i was seeing gave me X. but i'm not really into that stuff. i put tile on some stairs today... you've got a great smile... etc. who got off the train not a moment too soon, and made the girl then talk to me. i decided, thinking about how annoying she was, that i had just witnessed karma full circle. and because i wasn't minding my own beeswax, i had to talk to her after the fact.

okay. bed, and then getting up early. i plan to finish at least one project tomorrow. and if i go to hope to finish up crap there, i'm gonna have to seriously focus. luckily i have jann arden and black eyed peas to keep me company.

No comments: