Sunday, September 04, 2005

don't speak, i know what you're thinking

good thing danielle was around today. cause at some point during the day i really lost my voice. well, i lost the ability to speak. danielle had to make a call for me, and translate to others for me. this morning started out as me being just a bit hoarse, but by 10 or 11 or so, it was gone.

talking on the phone? sometimes just hard, other times impossible. yelling at people to come in the house when they knock, not working out so well. trying to convince people that it's not because i was at the othello party that i don't have a voice... sometimes works, sometimes doesn't, depending on who's there to back me up.

since i love to self-medicate, i'm going to prescribe rest and no talking. here's hoping it works. if it doesn't, i'll go to the doctor. in the meantime, don't bother calling me... it's not like i can talk. email/msn works best in this case, i've found.

more tomorrow. bed for now.

No comments: