Thursday, April 28, 2005

oh, only children.

today i went to work. despite it being my day off. despite me telling my boss that i will be leaving in june and moving to europe in august/september. work including babysitting her son, and doing some small accounting stuff. the accounting stuff is right up my alley. the babysitting was going stellar until he decided that me not listening to him boss me around wasn't a good thing. we were horsing around on the trampoline... he was laughing his ass off. it was great, and then he got grumpy... or too bossy. tomato tomahto. so, until 1/2 hr before i left, i was his favourite person. then i became his least favourite. luckily this means less babysitting. i don't hate him, but it's hard to reason with a kid that's not given enough attention, and then is given whatever so he'll be quiet.

the good part of my day: hot eyelashes are a go. two long shirts are a go. two cute belts, again, a go. things are good. danielle and i met up for eyelashes and shopping and olive garden. i haven't spent time with her in a while, due to a series of unfortunate events (yes, i stole that). so it was very nice.

oh, and i think i sprained my finger horsing around with the kid today. it HURTS.

today was the first open house for my apartment. saturday is the next, and hopefully the last. i wouldn't mind not mooching of the kindness of ang and her mom. haagen daz gifts in return or not.

last night was sleepover at ang's. yvonne, and i watched ang and david play some classic atari games...wait, i guess they are all classic. it is atari. yvonne knit, i priced jewelry, of course. and there was some quality cribbing involved. there was a pretty close one and that was wicked. we all agree... 3 player crib is the hardest.

tonight is maybe doing some work... and hanging out with hoolie 'til ang gets home. i should have made danielle hang out with me longer and go to a movie or something, cause work kinda sucks.

No comments: