Thursday, April 07, 2005

new knife = exciting times

today i tried my new knife. the one i bought at linen 'n' things when we were getting dalia's birthday present (the sexy red pots/pans and knife set). if you've ever tried cooking at my house you will know that for a long time i only had one knife. then ian bought me (out of frustration) a knife at save on. so then i had two. i did buy a knife block from ikea, but that was basically a donation to the corporation. anyway, i practically orgasmed when i used my knife... this may sound creepy, but i don't care... i have no boys in my life right now, so the knife's mad cutting skills will have to be what impresses me. and impress me they do! it's very exciting. so smooth, so sharp! yahoo!

also today, i am feeling much much better. so i did some work, i did eat some pizza, and some salad. and two popsicles. yoshi won at mario party.

oh, and yvonne and i picked up her friend, hillary, from the airport. while we were waiting, we went to 7-11 and i almost exploded with excitement. i wanted everything, but settled on grape juice, and 5 - 5¢ candies. mostly licorice ones, so as not to totally f up my stomach again. and i bought a scratch ticket, because it looked good. it wasn't. but it looked good.

No comments: