Friday, April 08, 2005

ind(ian)

tonight i had dinner with ian. i haven't really seen/talked to ian very much lately, so it was nice. we had indian. at the oven. delicious as always. horribly, my appetite isn't totally back, so i couldn't eat much. but i did manage to finish my lassie. oh mango lassies!

it was a little bit weird to hang out with him again. but things settled down. we did some lake tahoe planning. which is 100% exciting. there's still space in the car if someone else is interested.

i ended up spending more time at work than i thought i would today, but it was good. got through some stuff. which is really good. tomorrow are interviews in the morning, so i've got to go in early. and next week, vanessa comes back. so that will be fun! i'm looking forward to buying that quilted pink chanel knockoff. that i've had my eye on!

also, i have a weird bruise on my forearm. it's about two inches up from my wrist, on the outside of my arm. if you know anything about this, please contact me.

oh, and if anyone knows someone who'd be interested in doing some traveling, could you please have them contact me. i would like the person to be: funny, not a total pig, and a great kisser... oh wait, that's my personals ad. i would like them to be funny, not a total pig and somewhat responsible. they should have an interest in traveling with a girl like me.

No comments: