Friday, April 29, 2005

foots

today, because i haven't been able to properly groom (by properly, i mean obsessively) because i haven't been at my house i got a mini-pedicure and now have cute toenails with flowers on the big toe nails. yay cute! and now i don't have to be embarassed to try on shoes. especially fancy wedding style ones. yes, those would be the same ones that i have tried on, but not been inspired or even remotely pleased enough to actually consider purchasing. tomorrow after work, i will go to holt's and ask them to order those shoes in for me. here's hoping they can, and that they will fit me well enough to justify the cost.

also today was driving to hope, getting a million things done. then ang and i went for a walk around the mall. neither bought anything because the shoes suck this season. oh, and my sister (the one who's being nice to me) was being very domestic today and she did some of my laundry for me. which is cool, cause i'm gonna crash here (at ang's again) tonight. my place is being seen tomorrow, once by a new person, once by someone who has already seen it... this is exciting. saturday is another open house. and then there may be people who want to see it again on sunday. but that's when we're accepting offers. sunday evening. then it's make a mess time! and i'll be able to shower at home again.

that's all that's going on. i can't remember blogging about telling my boss that i will be leaving the store in june. this is exciting as well. i told her about my plans to leave for europe. that's all that's happened so far, considering my plans to leave. i don't even have a concrete destination. but i am leaning towards ireland at least for the first bit.

No comments: