Thursday, March 17, 2005

a dream will come true for you soon

that was my dubble bubble fortune.

i may be getting sick. i will try to nip it in the butt. what i need is some hot tea served to me while i'm snuggled in bed. volunteers needed.

i finally saw the rest of the incredibles tonight. oliver and i rented it and blade 2 (the first being for him to watch with me, the second to watch with greg). it was a long day today. and it started off being super cold and rainy, and because my blinds were closed, i didn't know it was raining until i got downstairs. i hate that. because i don't have an umbrella, i need to decide on appropriate clothing before i get downstairs. so, i'm going to start to try to remember to open the blinds before i go to sleep now.

also, i had a totally bitchy customer today that i wanted to be super mean to. instead, i was too nice. it was actually a little bit funny. i gave myself a pep talk and sucked it up. but i know she was on to me. that's the best. they have nothing to complain about, because you're being very pleasant and very helpful. but if they were being bitchy to you, and they know it... then they know you don't mean it. oh the power struggles of retail.

i'm grumpy now. it's been a long day. and i think that makes me sensitive, so if you contact me, please be nice.

No comments: