Tuesday, March 08, 2005

brown sugar #69

just kidding.

but when yvonne and i were at LD picking up hair dye, she reminded me of that commercial with sarah jessica parker. she said that it boosted sales of that particular colour like mad. today's colouring day. i cancelled my appointment for friday, so now i've got to go darker brown. i wouldn't trust myself, or any of my friends to help me with my highlights, but one all-over colour? beyonce, i think we can handle that. danielle is coming over to help me in my time of need, because ian said it's too stinky for him to help on wednesday, and yvonne has done her duty in helping me pick a colour.

i would post a pic, but 1. my sister didn't bring her usb cord for the digital camera i borrowed from her. 2. i'm having trouble working out posting pics online from my mac. but iJames has done it, so it must be possible... unless he's been tramping around with karen's pc.

No comments: