Thursday, March 24, 2005

*blush*

okay, so clearly i've been doing a tonne of work at my computer today. why else would i be tempted to blog a million times in one day... and about stuff that didn't really happen today. most of it was stuff i had meant to blog about, or should have blogged about before but didn't.

on that note:
yesterday i chilled with jan. *heh heh* we went to a diner that i had never been too. i forgot to order my eggs poached hard (the veggie burger has mushrooms there, so i had to default to delicious breakkie). other than that (they were not 100% runny) things were good. good fries. good company. later, there was dessert. from dairy queen. and mario partying. it was my first time hanging out with just janet. it was a good first.

now that i'm done work for the day, and have found one house to see (it's a townhouse in the burn) i will retire... as in to my bed (once i fold my laundry) and after a shower. i feel gross.

No comments: