Monday, June 04, 2007

party like it's 1999

and by that i mean: like i'm the same age as i was in 1999.

saturday's going away party was great! a good time was had by all, and despite having my first hangover since before 1999, i was happy it went so well.

there was good turnout, and i even managed to get home okay. (gerry was in listowel, so i didn't have a designated driver.)

we went to tom barry's (our landlord). there's a nice outside garden but we managed to get a big table inside and held it for the evening.

so saturday was pretty much a write-off, luckily i still have some advil stash that ian brought over cause my headache was severe. after gerry brought elaine and me to lennox's for a veggie burger and chips, i think we felt better.

the hangover part i wouldn't mind skipping, and since there won't be another reason for people to buy me crazy amounts of drinks, i think i'll be able to. back to my 2 drink max.

No comments: