Tuesday, June 13, 2006

shit mobile service ireland

3 has the shittiest service ever. is this defaming them? i think you're allowed to express your opinion about service aren't you? my friends are my intended audience, so basically, i'm posting a mass email.


dear everyone in the world who is my friend,

3 has the crappiest customer service. i called 7 times yesterday, was on hold at one point for over 30 mins, and still nothing was resolved. (i know 7 times sounds neurotic, but i kept getting different info, different numbers to call, etc.).

i called this morning and was disconnected, and one of their rude rude operators had a hissy fit at me, in only the way a gay call centre operator can. and then i was passed on two more times, and the end guy still couldn't help me, and i now have to wait for a call back. well, make that two... one from the supervisor, and one from yer egit in whatever the hell department i ended up in.

am i frustrated? did this wreck my day? do i need a drink? yes. yes. yes.

love, ursula

No comments: