Thursday, June 22, 2006

last days!

today is my second last weekday of pure freedom. so i'm trying to fit in everything i need to before all my weekdays are taken! eek!

i got up early... well, earlier than usual, to give isabel a ride to pick up her car, and to open up a joint bank account for gerry and me. i waited for the bank to open and then was told i need to make an appointment. the guy offered me 12.30 initially, and i was like: uh, how about something sooner? so i went back at 10.30, and said i was there for my appointment. the woman was like: oh, have a seat he mustn't be in his office. there was a table of breakfast things and orange juice, so i was going to have some OJ, and then i noticed a guy there. i looked at his nametag, and it was the guy i was supposed to meet... he was just hanging out at the food table. oh boy.

i also went to the lingerie store to finally use the rest of my credit there, picked up some presents, and bought bagels and parking discs so that when i go for my massage tomorrow, i'm not rushed.

afterwards i stopped at dunnes and got some more cereal and strawberries and a spread that does not have dairy. i have no idea how it tastes, but i'm gonna give it a try here shortly. before i go to the post office.

No comments: