Sunday, January 29, 2006

killarney

gerry and i went to killarney this weekend. we were going to wait until v-day weekend, but i really needed the break away so i think that's why he pushed a bit for this weekend.

it's nice, there are irish mountains there, and lots of green fields, and rolling hills. it's the ireland you hear about, and the ireland of movies.

i'd say we had a great weekend. we went to ladies lookout up the mountain and enjoy the facilities of the hotel.

we were getting ready to use the pool at the hotel when gerry asked me if i had my swimming hat. i basically laughed my ass off at him. first of all, no. secondly, as if i would. turns out you need one to use public pool here. he had one with him. i paid 2.50 for one. and it kept falling off my head when doing tumbleturns in the pool.

i also had two baths at the hotel. one with lush bubble bath, one with a lush bath bomb. gorgeous.

my new team leader at work is driving me mental. i'm trying to decide if i'm going to quit or try to move departments and stick it out... cause i'm going to look into going back to school this fall.

it's a changin' time.

No comments: