Thursday, January 19, 2006

eat drink

last saturday was my first group activity at my house. i've articulated that i want to spend more time at my house, not because it's a warm and inviting place, but because i'm annoying at least one of gerry's housemates with my presence. i haven't been to his house since friday.

i had a dinner party at my house and i think it turned out well. some work friends, gerry, sharon, ismal and isabel also brought their presence and presents of food and wine.

rose read our auras, and since my colour is jade green (i must look that up) i have decided that wearing jade (even if it's new jade, not the real-real jade) it will be nice for my aura. she also said it was the best colour. score. :o) *laugh*

this saturday, some of the same crew are coming over to finish up some of the wine (5 bottles) that we didn't get to last weekend. i think we're going to make sure there are some savories too. yum. next weekend's either more poker, or a trip to killarney.

No comments: