Tuesday, January 03, 2006

oink oink

last night we went to wagamama. it was consistently good. somehow we stuffed in dessert. i wish i didn't eat when i'm upset. but i do, preferably chocolate, which was also eaten last night. after i found out that my grandpa will probably pass away today. i did talk to him last night. my aunt said he opened his eyes when he heard my voice.

i'm on evenings at work right now, so i'm here until 8.30. i want to come in early to go to the gym, but i'm too sick right now. anyway, for my dinner break, i had vegetable soup. it was probably the best soup i've had at work, and it's only 70 cents, so that makes me happy. i was almost done my soup when i chomped down on... meat! i think it was pork. i didn't like that. i liked the tastiness of the soup, so i'm torn. but in the end, i would prefer a no meat, slightly less tasty soup. burn.

okay, back to work.

No comments: