Wednesday, August 10, 2005

secret's out

i bought ten pairs of underwear yesterday. built the bathroom cabinet all by myself. crushed danielle at cribbage. found out how a monaghan accent sounds. and liked it all. yay!

other things purchased: cherry coke, countchocolat and cookie something cereal, and yoplait. only the yoghurt is for me.

my house is still in a state of stressful chaos. i need to do what danielle and jordy did, get married and ask for money or gift certificates, because otherwise, i might have to get a job before i leave for europe. i can't wait to just be able to come home and not have to sit on my bed or eat on my bed because there's no where else to hang out. danielle and i have now had to play cribbage twice on my bed. it'd be acceptable if there was some making out involved, but there isn't. so, this means it sucks.

i would like to point out that everything that's been done so far looks wicked. the paint, the baseboards, the floors in my room, the new plugs, AWESOME! all of it. and i will concede to needing to change the chandelier. ian even offered to change it for me. first i have to firgure out how much new countertops in the kitchen will cost, and the shelves for the bathroom and kitchen (the cupboard i built yesterday looks a bit big in the space, so i'm going to use it as a dresser... it's kind of like two steps forward, one step back).

tonight, i'm staying up late to get tickets to the foo in london in december. it's advance tickets, so i don't want to miss out on the chance to cut the lines. i'm so f'ing exhausted though... it's the seagulls really. i either need to set my alarm, or be prepared to fall asleep as soon as i get the tickets. i have to leave for hope at about 9 tomorrow, so even the seagulls would let me, i can't sleep in.

No comments: