Tuesday, August 30, 2005

race against time

wow. so it's kinda pissing me off that in the last few weeks of my time here, i have so much to do. boo urns! well, okay, it's not pissing me off, it's making me sad that i can't just sit on my ass all day hanging out with friends drinking daquiris and reading trashy mags. fair enough, it's almost what i did this weekend, at mudge, but i want more!

instead:
today i went to hope to do more prep for the garage sale, get a better quote on getting the scratch fixed on my car so it can be sold, and insurance/lawyer/bank stuff.

and i spent most of my evening in front of the computer working on a site. one work project down, two to go.

tomorrow more work and computer purchasing and of course, garage prep and house sorting. yay!

i'm really tired... i'm sounding grumpy and more sarcastic than usual, if that's possible. i should just go to bed.

No comments: