Wednesday, August 17, 2005

french me, i'm canadian

this evening's title is courtesy of danielle, who has suggested a shirt be made for my trip.

so, i am no longer typing away from my bedroom. i am now in the living room (which means that i can start to do some work as well). not that the living room is really set up... but i now have a table to type at, and a too short chair for the table to sit in... at least it will be a different kind of pain. i think rachel becomes my housemate on saturday... which is why i'm not using my "office space" as such.

i have three bug bites on my legs. they're driving me crazy!!!

okay. back to today.

the rest of my house got painted (the baseboards in the dining room, the dining room wall (that had wallpaper on it). ian installed the one light fixture we found today that i liked. my couch and chair are now in my living room, and i can put cds/dvds on the wallshelves. things are really coming along.

unfortunately, tomorrow i have to work, and then pick up my sister from the airport and drive her to hope. that in tiself will be a huge trial. on that note, off to bed.

No comments: