Monday, May 30, 2005

go for gold

being such a goal oriented person mostly works for me. i make lists. i do them. i feel good. in fact, it feels better and more clear to me when i have a list. i get to plan around it, and organise time and effort. i sometimes overextend myself, but i've been not bad at that lately. except for saturday, and that ended up working out in the end. probably because my priorities have been work and cleanse.

my biggest overall goal lately has been to get happy and don't cave-in to the negative. mini-goals that will lead to this fun event:

•leaving my work (which is happening)
•leaving my too small apartment in kits (which, depending on the building inspection on tuesday, is happening)
•getting more organised for the wedding (my big event this summer)
•travel more (which is totally happening... tahoe and europe)
•finish cleanse and don't revert back to bad habits (the cleanse part is a check, the bad habits, is to be seen)
•don't put off 'til tomorrow what can be done today

these goals have not wavered, and have been mentioned before, it's true. but if something's not finished, it stays on the list, and can even get added to the new list.

lots of things are getting finished up this week and next. and that, martha, is a good thing cause it feels so sweet to cross things off.

in other news, clinique is having its bonus time at holts this week. i've been waiting for months. :o) this bonus comes with an eyelash curler, which is my dream. i don't know why i didn't just get one... i've been thinking about it for about a year now, but i guess it adds to the fate element...

oh. my. god. i just totally freaked myself out. i heard noises from my hallway and then the sound of a door. it was my closet door. i did some laundry tonight and it shakes the doors, so it must have opened them. but (laughing) i did have a CSI panic attack.

anyway. clinique bonus. i probably would have been pissed to buy a curler and then get one for free... i think it might be bed time... and more of olivia joules and the overactive imagination. seems fitting. :o)

No comments: